Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What do you do every day?

I ususally wake up at 9 o'clock.My free time is quite enough to do the things or activities I want because I have not been working lately.After waking up, I take a shower and get dressed.Afterwards,I eat breakfast and I surf on the internet.I communicate with friends via social networks,like facebook,check my e-mails or read articles.At about 11 o'clock I go to the gym.When I finish at 1 o'clock I return home and I eat lunch.Usually I watch television after lunch.In the afternoon I sometimes go for a walk,but I usually have some coffee with my friends.Then I return home.The most common thing that I do is to see a movie or go out for a drink.After that,I sleep at 12 o'clock the latest.This is my everyday routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment